Eando Kline, from Reaper Miniatures, is a static posed classic character who could be any one of a number of classes in your RPG. Here he’s still very much generic with his crimson jacket, yellow-green packs, and griffon tan hair.
He stands atop a Scibor Miniatures Royal Lions resin “ruins” base with gold filigree over a sunburst/chevron pattern which is above a white-tan sandstone lion statue’s head.
Eando’s Paint List
- Jacket is Reaper Crimson Red, Trimmed with Reaper Palomino Gold covered with Reaper Old Bronze
- Backpack and pouches are Vallejo Yellow Green
- Backpack Straps are Vallejo Rose Brown
- Hair is Reaper Griffon Tan and Tanned Flesh
- Skin is the Reaper Tanned Flesh Triad
- Scabbard is Reaper Gem Purple covered with Scale Colour Amethyst
- Dark Metal Trim on Shoulders, Knees, Elbow and on the Hilt of the Sword are Vallejo Gunmetal Grey
- Steel Trim on Sword and Scabbard are Scale Colour Thrash Metal
- Boots are Reaper Griffon Tan with Reaper Russet Brown Wraps
- Pants and Waist Coat are Vallejo Rose Brown
- I used Reaper Flesh Wash on the Boots, Waist Coat, Pants, Hair and Beard.
Scibor Miniatures Royal Lions Ruin Base Paint List
- Filigree is Reaper Palomino Gold under Reaper New Gold
- Sunburst / Chevron Pattern is Vallejo Panzer Aces Stencil for the offset sunburst washed by Reaper Spattered Crimson
- Ruins Surface is covered with Vallejo Gloss Varnish
- Ground is Reaper Umber Brown with Stencil highlights and Reaper Rattlesnake Leather on rock facets facing one direction
- Moss is Vallejo Yellow-Green
- Lion Head is Stencil with Reaper Tanned Flesh wash and Rattlesnake Leather shadows